jkzx.com is seeking to hire two editors:
Editor one: Who is excellent at writing in English and has at least a couple years of experience with writing and or editing online health content. Preferred is someone who has a B.S. in science. This is a remote position. You work from your home and get paid once a month. Writers or editors in India are welcome to apply.
Editor two: Who is a native Chinese speaker but also is excellent at reading and understanding English. The job duties include translating English content into Chinese. Preferred is someone who has a B.S. in science. This is a remote position. You work from your home and get paid once a month. Writers or editors in China are welcome to apply.
Both positions can be part time and college students anywhere on this planet are welcome to apply.
Contact: Submit your resume to help @ jkzx.com
Other helpers are wanted too.
We need writings from scientists. If you are a knowledgeable researcher in nutrition and health and like to write, please contact us at [email protected]. We would like to enlist your help.
我們需要科學家的著作。 如果您是營養和健康領域的知識淵博的研究人員並喜歡寫作，請通過[email protected]與我們聯繫。 我們希望得到您的幫助。
Read the English Version on page .
We run this site to share with Chinese-speaking people vital health information to improve the quality of life. With more money in their pockets, people’s lifestyles have changed and risk of suffering various diseases is drastically increasing over the last couple of decades.
In China alone, more than 4.3 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year while many of these cancer cases can actually be avoided simply following a good diet and lifestyle. Even if a person is diagnosed with cancer, there are many things he can do to help himself. At this time, the western medicine often fails to provide cancer patients with a long-term survival.
We want to help the people who care about their health. We realize that fewer websites publish reliable information that may be used by individuals to protect their health. Unlike other websites, posted on this site, much of the information comes from scientific or medical periodicals or personal testimonies or researchers’ scientific viewpoints.
We need your help running the site and promoting the site to more Chinese-speaking people. We need more professionals to join us to get the important health information out to those who are in need. If possible, please make a donation to support our work.
1) Website designers/developers. We need designers/developers to design and run a more user-friendly website.
2) Website marketing. We need web marketers to promote the site through twitters, Facebook, weibo, WeChat and other social media.
3) Scientific writers. We need more researchers and scientific writers to write for the site. You do not have to speak or write Chinese. You can write your articles in any language you prefer.
4) Editors and proofreaders. We need editors and proofreaders to edit and proofread articles to improve copy quality.
5) Translators. We need translators to translate articles in English into articles in Chinese or vice versa.
If you can help, let us know. [email protected]