Contact Dr. Lu for information about cancer treatments。聯繫盧博士，獲取有關癌症治療資訊。
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, December 13, 2021
Commentary by W. Gifford-Jones, MD
OMNS (Dec. 13, 2021) Have you wondered why national TV disease experts so quickly report, every day, on the number of new cases of COVID-19? It looks like reporting yet another new variant of this cantankerous virus won’t die easily. But they never mention this important fact: the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service (OMNS) has repeatedly reported that there’s a safe, effective treatment for COVID-19: a treatment that’s never killed anyone. [1-10] Why the silence? Because these 50 international researchers, physicians and professors have no access to mainstream media, especially television news programs. Tragically, bypassing their research has resulted in disaster. But finally, there’s an important happening.
OMNS recently reported that there are now twelve clinical studies showing that vitamin C in the right dose can save lives.  This should not be startling news. Years ago, Dr. Frederick R. Klenner, a board-certified chest specialist, showed that high doses of intravenous vitamin C (IVC) cured polio, pneumonia, meningitis and several other viral diseases. [12,13] But this research has tragically been ignored by the medical profession.
Now, TV disease experts are ignoring research again, and this time from virologists with years of experience. Yet consider this from London’s Imperial College, and the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Virginia Medical School. [14, 15] Their message is clear: “Covid patients have low levels of vitamin C. These levels are often seen in scurvy.”
During COVID infection, depleted levels of vitamin C lead to pneumonia and the risk of severe widespread organ failure and death. It takes more than twenty oranges to provide just one gram of vitamin C, so vitamin supplements are required.
Dr. Linus Pauling, one of the major advocates of vitamin C treatment, never tired of saying, “It’s the dosage” over and over again. Doctors such as Paul Marik, Pierre Kory, and Joseph Varon, critical care experts, now treat COVID patients with vitamin C, a variety of steroids, along with vitamin Bi, and blood thinners. Their life-saving research has been recognized by the United Nations. 
But TV experts are not listening, nor during TV interviews do they mention that taking one gram of vitamin C three times daily (3,000 mg), 350 mg of magnesium daily, 50 mg of zinc. 100 mcg of selenium and 5,000 IU of vitamin D daily would help build up immunity, would decrease the risk of infection, and decrease hospital admissions.
What has been missed for many years is that vitamin C is not just a vitamin. It is also an anti-viral, antioxidant, anti-infective and anti-inflammatory. And clinical trials have repeatedly confirmed a lack of adverse effects with vitamin C.
Also missed by many is the knowledge that desperately ill patients may require eight, ten or even twenty-five grams of intravenous vitamin C or more, repeated over several days. Dosage is the message. In one study, vitamin C levels predicted who would or wouldn’t survive. In some cases blood levels of vitamin C were low by as much as 80 percent. And these patients, to survive, required up to 24 grams of IVC daily.
Paul Marik, MD, is doing what should have been done long ago, before so many lives were lost. He is suing the hospital for not allowing him to prescribe this life-saving therapy to patients.  Dr. Marik says, “This case is about doctors, having the ability to honor their Hippocratic Oath, to follow evidence-based medicine and to treat patients the best way we know how. I refuse to watch another patient die from COVID-19 knowing that I was not allowed to give him proven treatments that could have saved his life.”
Since the supplement protocol of essential vitamins and minerals can enhance natural immunity against viral infection, it is effective against viral variants. The protocol can reduce side-effects of vaccination, and can enhance waning immunity from a vaccine.
It seems unbelievable that there’s such a vast difference between what is reported by armchair TV disease “experts” as opposed to experienced orthomolecular doctors who are treating patients. And that these doctors are reporting that intravenous vitamin C along with other steroid medication, would have saved 95 percent of COVID patients.
Will the TV disease experts now listen?
To access all Orthomolecular Medicine News Service articles, free of charge: http://www.doctoryourself.com/omns/index.shtml In addition to English, all are available in Spanish and Portuguese, and many articles are in German, French, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, and Norwegian.
To subscribe to the OMNS free of charge: http://www.orthomolecular.org/forms/omns_subscribe.shtml
1. Rasmussen MPF (2020) Vitamin C Evidence for Treating Complications of COVID-19 and other Viral Infections. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n25.shtml
2. Gonzalez MJ (2020) Personalize Your COVID-19 Prevention: An Orthomolecular Protocol. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n31.shtml
3. Downing D (2020) How We Can Fix This Pandemic In A Month. (Revised edition) Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n49.shtml
4. Passwater M (2020) Do the Math: “MATH+” Saves Lives. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n55.shtml
5. Bens C (2021) A Health Crisis Exposed by the COVID Pandemic. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n02.shtml
6. Doctor Y, Saul AW, Smith RG (2021) Nutrition to Treat and Prevent COVID-19. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n03.shtml
7. Passwater M (2021) Vitamin C Levels in Critically Ill Covid-19 Patients. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n17.shtml
8. Passwater M (2021) Viral Mutations and the Risk of ‘Second-hand Malnutrition’. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n19.shtml
9. Grant WB (2021) Update on the beneficial effects of vitamin D for cancer, cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and COVID-19. Orthomolecular Medince News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n21.shtml
10. Kalita DK (2021) 700,000 Covid-19 Deaths: Time for a Change in Treatment Strategy. Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n23.shtml
11. Holford P (2021) Twelve intervention trials conclude that vitamin C works for Covid: So why are hospitals being prohibited from using it? Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n27.shtml
12. Klenner FR. The use of vitamin C as an antibiotic. Journal of Applied Nutrition, 1953, Vol 6, p 274-278. http://www.whale.to/v/c/klenner1.html
13. Klenner FR. The treatment of poliomyelitis and other virus diseases with vitamin C. Southern Medicine and Surgery, July, 1949, p 209. http://www.whale.to/v/c/klenner3.html
14. Holford P, Carr AC, Zawari M, Vizcaychipi MP (2021) Vitamin C Intervention for Critical COVID-19: A Pragmatic Review of the Current Level of Evidence. Life, 11:1166. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34833042
15. Holford P, Carr AC, Jovic TH, et al. (2020) Vitamin C-An Adjunctive Therapy for Respiratory Infection, Sepsis and COVID-19. Nutrients. 12:3760. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33297491
16. Coronavirus News Source (2021) World’s Leading ICU Doctor Files Lawsuit Against Hospital System After Being Barred from Administering Safe and Effective COVID-19 Treatments. https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/world-s-leading-icu-doctor-files-lawsuit-against-hospital-system-after-being-barred-from-administering-safe-and-effective-covid-19-treatments/?article_id=760545
Nutritional Medicine is Orthomolecular Medicine
Orthomolecular medicine uses safe, effective nutritional therapy to fight illness. For more information: http://www.orthomolecular.org