Electrical devices like cell phones, Wi-Fi, computers, and microwaves emit electromagnetic frequencies or EMFs and studies have proved the exposure to non-ionized radio-frequency can increase risk of cancer . World Health Organization has already classified EMFs a Group 2B possible human carcinogen.
On today’s episode of The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Devra Davis an internationally acclaimed award-winning scientist and author of more than 220 scientific publications and 3 popular books, including When Smoke Ran Like Water, The Secret History of the War on Cancer, and Disconnect: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation. Dr. Davis was formerly a professor at the University of Pittsburgh and was the founding director of the world’s first Center for Environmental Oncology. She is currently the President and founder of the Environmental Health Trust, a non-profit scientific organization focusing on drawing attention to man-made health threats.
Ehtrust.org is considered a major resource for those wanting to learn more about environmental toxins and about the current push to depend on 5G and 5G towers.
In this episode, we dive into: – The connection between EMFs, cell phone radiation, and cancer (1:03)
- – EMFs impact on fertility (11:55)
- – How EMF exposure to kids is different from adults (21:53)
- – How electronic devices are tested for safety (27:25)
- – Speech delay acquisition and technology (30:31)
- – How the EPA, FDA, and FCC are being hijacked by the telecom industry (37:44)
- – What motivated Dr. Davis to get involved in this work (49:21)
- – How cellphones can cause brain damage to children (51:40)
- – What you can do to mitigate the damaging effects of EMFs (53:59)
- – The dangers of Bluetooth headsets (1:06:20) – Electromagnetic illness (1:11:59)
- – California and 5G infrastructure (1:17:34)
Originally published on https://ehtrust.org/dhru-purohit-interviews-dr-devra-davis/